CBB Standingi Day Geckos

Dean Pulcini

Avid Member
Giant standingi day geckos one of my other obsessions. The pictures were shot through a screened enclosure. If interested let me know.

StandingiDayGeckos008-1.jpg

StandingiDayGeckos011-1.jpg

StandingiDayGeckos012-1.jpg

StandingiDayGeckos014.jpg

StandingiDayGeckos018.jpg

StandingiDayGeckos023.jpg

StandingiDayGeckos003.jpg

I have some that are 3 to 5 inches and exceptional adults can reach 12 inches from nose to tail. This is one of if not the largest of the day geckos. They are a semi aired to aired species from sw Madagascar who needs very little maintenance even the water requirements are not as demanding as other day geckos. A basking spot of 90 and a humidity level of about 50 to 60 % will do.

They're so pretty. :) I always wanted a gecko, then we got a Tokay and it scared us both half to death. I don't think we'll be getting any ever again haha.

I agree with LinkinParkRulez08 do you breed them?

Yes these are easy to breed the most interesting thing is that parents raise the hatchlings until they start to look like them then its out you go . They watch them like hawks to make sure nothing happens to them very docile when mature not like tokay geckos they are just mean.

I have 10 juveniles from two different blood lines and thats it for the year most likely. Ill give members a discount price only here on this site.

I love those little guys! Had a pair several years ago but had to sell them when went to school… :( What’s a pair run’n these days?

Takes like 3 weeks and then in about 60 some odd days you have little one running around . You can leave the eggs in the enclosure if conditions are correct they will hatch in the enclosure.

I can let members have them for like 85.00 ea + s&h they are cbb and go for more on kingsnake and I dont think they are cbb on kingsnake.

I've always loved Standings! Those look great!

They're not egg plasterers, are they? It's been awhile since I read up on them.

Beautiful Phelsuma! I have P.laticauda...but having trouble finding a mate for her. They are fascinating to watch...really smart little things :) I wish I lived in the US, I would have a pair of girlies off ya :)

Back
Top Bottom