CBB Furcifer Pardalis Cap Est and Masoala Locales for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMCNARY

Established Member
Good Morning All,

Sorry to all for some confusion with the post, we had to make sure some details were in order.

I am excited to be working with 2 other members (Bobby (Saldarya) and Jason (Biffle)) to bring in these animals into the US.

As has been explained, these are Captive Born and Bred, Furcifer Pardalis of the Cap Est and Masoala locales from top notch breeders in Europe. It is my understanding that US availability in the past has been limited to non existent. Clearly the pictures below speak for themselves.

In addition, the animals will be sold in pairs with 6 separate bloodlines available. Aside from simply having some beautiful animals, one of the goals here is to establish these locales in the states.

We are bringing in multiple pairs and as of this posting, 6 have already been sold, so limited numbers are available.

If you are interested, here are the details.

Price per unrelated PAIR is $1000 plus $50 in country shipping.

Expected in country date is early August (3 months)

If you are interested, please contact me via PM or by email, [email protected].

If you wish to ensure your animals, a 50% deposit ($500) will be required. In return of that deposit, I will send you a contract guaranteeing you receive your animals in a pre determined period of time or you have the choice of a refund.

I understand that this is a large amount of money and in many ways an investment, and as such, want to ensure that you feel comfortable with the process and are aware of its status all along the way.

On a side note, while these animals are being shipped over, we also have the opportunity to include some very interesting species from Tanzania.

jeweled Rudis Hanangensis $675 a pair. 5.5 available.

trioceros hanangensis $780 a pair. 5.5 available.

Pics of these 2 species will be made avail upon request. If you are interested in these 2 species, we need to know quickly as paperwork needs to be completed in time to have them shipped with the animals listed above. Again, seldom available in the US.

Example pics of these locales Pardalis (from miwill):

Updates and NEW / RARE Locales Available

Evening All,

I'll start by saying thanks for the great response to these animals, here is an update.

Thus far 11 pair of the Cap Est and Masoala have been sold, only a handful left, so if you are interested, please contact me.

As was mentioned above, when you decide to order a pair, you will be presented with a contract that protects you, the buyer, from any issues seen in past imports.

Our goal is provide awesome and unique animals to the keepers here in the US with minimal risk to you. Hopefully an experience you will enjoy!

Here are pics of the ACTUAL babies (approximately 2 weeks old) and the sires:

Sires and Juveniles from prior clutches.

ALSO NOW AVAILABLE:

2 more rare locales. Same pricing and limited availability. (see top post for pricing and ordering details)

Nosy Valiha

Ankify

As always, please reach out with any questions or needs.

Regards,

Steve

Hey everyone
I would like to thank all those who have already purchased their animals.
All Cap Est are sold out and we only have a few pairs of Masoala left. If you have been considering a pair or single Masoala let me know soon.
Thank You
Steve

Morning All,

In deference to the breeder and photographer of some of these animals, all Cap Est pics were taken by, and are the property of, Michael Broeckman.

Many thanks!

Shipment

Good day to everyone.
I want to say thank you again to everyone for the overwhelming response to this shipment.
I'm very excited to say that we are going to bring in significant numbers of the following species.
Furcifer Pardalis
Local
Cap Est
Masoala
Valiha
As well as
Jeweled Rudis
Triceros Hanangensis
And one of my favorites
Rhampholeon Kerstenii

Due to the significant number of orders,I will only take 4-6 more purchase requests before closing out this shipment. I would expect that to be the end of this week.
Thanks again
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom