CB X- Jackson Chameleons (females) for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titan

Here Are some of the Jacksons I have had for around a year. I am going to put my Jacksons up for sale. We just hatched out a bunch of Fishers Chams and regretfully (for me and my Jacksons) need to make room for the new babies. These Jacksons are "all" some of the friendliest Chams I have seen, in fact several just enjoy climbing around on me every time I get near them. They are captive born (by my female), disease free, completely hand raised and extremely well cared for Chameleons. I am asking $100 per each, Great price for this temperament and quality. Here are some picks of the females. PM me if you are interested :) Thanks. I will list them by a referance # each. First two pics are of female #4, The largest one I have, a very good eater. The next two pics are of #5, This one eating, also a good picture of Its head and Its small horn it posseses. The last one is of #6 the prettiest one I have. This picture does not even show her true color well, as she is always a almost metalic emerald dark green. A very beautiful trait that I have not seen in any other females. Enjoy

Attachments

• Jacksons 058.jpg
    Jacksons 058.jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 145
  • Jacksons 029.jpg
    Jacksons 029.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 134
  • Jacksons 015.jpg
    Jacksons 015.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 171
  • Jacksons 038.jpg
    Jacksons 038.jpg