CB T. jacksonii xantholophus (1.2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankpayne32

Avid Member
I have decided to let go of my trio of xantholophus Jackson's chameleons to free up cage space for other projects. All three are captive bred and in perfect health with no flaws. They are not at risk to the health problems and physical defects often seen with wild caught jacksonii. These animals are fully adapted to a life in captivity. The two females are sisters but are completely unrelated to the male. The male was born in July of 2014, the females in May of 2014. They will likely be ready to breed for the first time in six months or so. All three are extremely gentle and will tong feed.

I am asking $150 for the trio plus shipping. I would be willing to meet someone a reasonable distance from Bloomsburg, PA for hand delivery. Preference will be give to a local buyer. I am only willing to sell to someone with successful experience keeping chameleons. Please feel free to contact me with any questions via PM or directly by email at [email protected]. Thanks for looking! :)

Frank

Still available! I've had some interest but I would really like to get these to someone who is currently working with jacksons, has successful experience with chameleons, and wants to breed them. Will offer a serious discount to a forum member who meets these requirements, especially if somewhat local. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom