CB Rieppeleon brevicaudatus (California)

Status
Not open for further replies.

merumontanus

Avid Member
Hello,

I have a clutch of captive-born (from collected adults) bearded pygmy chameleons (Rieppeleon brevicaudatus) ready for new homes. This clutch was hatched in late January 2016 and is well-established. I also have a couple other genetically-diverse clutches of younger animals that should be ready for homes in the next month or so.

Domestic shipping is not out of the question, but this is not a commercial venture for me and I would prefer not to ship too far, so I would like to give priority to California residents.

These animals have been raised on Drosophila, small roaches, and crickets, and are now devouring small crickets daily (which they prefer over anything else) and the occasional house fly. I keep all my adults individually in ExoTerra tall nanos, but the juveniles are housed communally in larger enclosures. They are being kept in bioactive vivaria similar to the way dart frogs are kept. In my experience, adults housed separately do much better than when housed in groups, not to mention much more fun to keep as their intricate behavior is more easily observed under no stress.

I am attaching photos of the animals for sale at various stages of growth, as well as the founding adults.

They are $35 each plus shipping via Ship Your Reptiles (or free pick up in the San Francisco Bay Area).

Many thanks!

Fabián Aguirre

FAB_0027.jpg

FAB_0523.jpg

FAB_0534.jpg

FAB_0518.jpg

IMG_0700.jpeg

IMG_7681.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom