Cb Nosy Faly Male

Status
Not open for further replies.

robmd1

Avid Member
Hi All
I have one male Nosy Faly that im ready to let go to his new home.. this line is from Bobbies boy who is a son of bobbie who is from RAIDEN an the females side is from Kush/Triton
this line will have a lot of WHITE!!
first $500 plus shipping gets him.
first pic is the Dad of the babies
second pic is the Dad of the mom of these babies
third pic is the avail male.

5-1-2010020.jpg

If your looking for a sweet Nosy Faly heres ya chance..

Lots of interest an questions but still no money in hand. so much interest im goin to add more pics of the first guy an add a brother avail.. these are sweet CB Nosy Falys goin to be lots of WHITE.
first guy..

This is the Second Male Avail!!!

pic of there brother whos the oldest... NOT FOR SALE.

The first boy is sold, the second guy I have ALOT of interest but still no money in hand an his price is gunna just go up from here as the colors pop.. get him delivered for $600 before he sheds again an his price goes up to 600 plus shipping.. local can save shipping and alil extra on top of that, get him before hes gone, he is Awesome now and only goin to get sweeter here on out. Christmas is coming up DONT MISS OUT!!!

As always any questions ask away.
Thanks for lookin..

still no cash in hand yet... this guy is def gunna have a lot of white the rain is comin in nicely an every shed he just gets better Christmas is comin an this would be the perfect gift for that Faly lover wanting a High White Nosy Faly, you better grab him up before I change my mind an hold on to him.
fist pic is him an his borther..

as always if you have any questions ask away an
Thanks for lookin..

This boy has been sold !!!!!!

somemore pics for all of the interested... lots of questions, lots of interest but still no money in hand.. this boy is gunna be awesome red white an blue he every shed he just gets better an better.. sorry I cant take trades at this time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom