CB JACKSONII JACKSONII

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeruJack

Avid Member
Jacksonii jacksonii babies available. Well started and almost 6 months of age. Their mother was WC and has been in my care since January. She gave birth March 3rd. She is due to give birth again any day now so I would like to get these big babies settled in their new homes so I can give my full attention to the new babies.

I have six males like the one on my hand ( Pic taken 2 days ago). I have one for sure female (#11). And I have one probable female (#12). She has the coloring of her mother (mostly green and yellow) as well as the tips of her orbital horns are curled slightly downward (like all my other females babies) and she has no tail bulge at this time. The final pic is of their mother taken yesterday looking beautifully gravid. SEX IS NOT GUARANTEED but I will do my darned best!!

Jacksonii Jacksonii Prices
I baby - $125 + $49 shipping
2 babies - $200 + $49 shipping
3 babies - $300 + $55 shipping
4 babies - $375 + $55 shipping
5 babies - $450 + actual shipping

I also have three 6 month old Mt. Meru Dwarf Jackson's females available for $75 each + shipping.
#1 ON HAND.jpg
#11 FEMALE.JPG
#12 PROBABLE FEMALE.JPG
MAMA JJ OUTSIDE.JPG

Thanks for looking!
Pamela aka MeruJack

Last edited:
I have sold both female jacksonii jacksonii babies as well as the three Mt. Meru females. I have three male jacksonii jacksonii available. These should make great pets or breeders. As they have made their way to their new homes across the US, their new families have reported that these little guys are settling into their new homes and are calm and still "hand-happy". :)(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom