CB Giant Monkey-tailed Fischer's - Kinyongia matschiei

Status
Not open for further replies.

CNorton

Avid Member
Only those with legitimate experience with other chameleon species will be considered for homes. This species is not difficult to care for but it is important to me that these chameleons go to capable keepers and breeders.

Giant Monkey-tailed Fischer's chameleons are among the most active and docile chameleons. They only live in one forest in the whole world and they are imported to the US only every few years. This is a very rare species and only a handful of people in the US have them. I fell in love with the species and have dedicated all my resources to bring captive populations to the US so that other can see how great they are!

FOR SALE are young adults from Dresden and Alba:
aIMG_6571_zps3ce68063.jpg

aIMG_6569_zps666e0b4c.jpg

aIMG_6566_zpsd67dc203.jpg

Here is an adult male (unrelated) and of the mother of the offspring for sale.
IMG_5925_zps5db5320f.jpg

ec8340b8.jpg

!!!PRICE!!! Please make your best offer, experience with chams, which chameleon by number, and zip code to [email protected] - NO OFFERS ARE TOO LOW. Of course, I will work side by side with you to raise and breed this species.

Thanks for looking!

#2 and 3 are still up for sale. #2 is a confirmed female who just laid. She is being pampered and treated well until next week when she'll be ready to ship.

$150 shipped to anywhere in the US.

I guarantee live arrival and will work with you on any husbandry issues or questions. Don't take my word, click my name and "Find all posts by CNorton."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom