Carter BB Amb.

chamfan23

carter is about 1 year and 3 months old and this is the first time i have truly seen him fired up since he was very little. He still is shy and normally very un aggressive but there is something about my new white iphone that he hates hahaha. Enjoy the pictures, wouldnt have made thus far without the help of you all.

Attachments

• firedup.jpg
    firedup.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 137
  • firedup2.jpg
    firedup2.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 200
Wow. So thats Spock's brother. He is looking really good Jeff! You have done an outstanding job with him. Extremely healthy and his colors are awesome! Thanks for posting.

Beautiful!!!! I love BB's
I'm thinking there is someone else on the list who's Cham doesn't mind the black iphone but but doesn't mind the white one. Silly Chams

He looks great. I've had the same reaction with my iPhone black or white. One time one of my chams bit my phone and left a mark, lol.

He looks great. I've had the same reaction with my iPhone black or white. One time one of my chams bit my phone and left a mark, lol.

Is it just iphones??? I know mine are just babies.... but so far no reaction to my Droid :) Guess only time will tell!

Thank you everybody for the posts :D Carter is my first cham and it means a lot. It's amazing how different all the brothers I've seen are Brian but Ziggy was a great sire for sure.

carter is about 1 year and 3 months old and this is the first time i have truly seen him fired up since he was very little. He still is shy and normally very un aggressive but there is something about my new white iphone that he hates hahaha. Enjoy the pictures, wouldnt have made thus far without the help of you all.

Lol my panther don't like it when my iphone go's near him maybe dey don't like apples :p

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=50.798801,0.308354

Back
Top Bottom