Carpets, quad, & cristatus

Dooley1

Avid Member
Little Chi Chi. She was "retired" a few months ago from breeding. She hurt her leg digging her last nest so after she recovered I decided she earned pet status. :)

cdba1adf.jpg

dcd5024e.jpg

Laurie's male quad needs a girl to breed with, so that I can return the favor to her and send her some offspring... In other words, if anyone on the forum has a girl to sell I can pair him up with, send me a PM.

d7466ed8.jpg

ed8fecc9.jpg

He hates me, he hates you. Please don't take it personally.

da365431.jpg

He does have an attractive blue crown though...

f2ccebbe.jpg

This is the larger of two WC ladies received 1/18.

976b9847.jpg

0f3fd98f.jpg

This is the other one, who is fast becoming larger, and will probably catch up size-wise soon.

4a511cfa.jpg

This CB girl weighs 46 grams, and she isn't gravid!

76557592.jpg

This little boy came on 2/8, with a very inflamed front arm that would hang limp most of the time. He slept most of the first week, and would eat only when "assisted." He eats aggressively now, is putting on weight, and is on Baytril. I don't know what his prognosis is, and he has a follow-up on Tuesday. He uses his arm more or less normally now, but it still has swelling, so let's hope it doesn't become systemic.

cf5d99d1.jpg

13c90609.jpg

97909ff2.jpg

90650910.jpg

Kevin

Nice looking animals. Glad the the one is turning around!!! It seems the younger WC ones are much easier to get turned around than adults.

So you've got 5 cristatus now?!?! You are a brave man for that is a LOT of distain and contempt to have within a small collection of chameleons.

Nice pics!

Yes Tracey, and I have a 6th coming next week (another male to round it out at 3.3). I can feel the contempt from downstairs!

Thanks everyone :)

Kevin

Kevin you do such a wonderful job with all your chams. Good to see the males is turning around. Hope the vet visit goes well. The make you got from me is awesome. I do hope you get a girl and breed him.

This is my first glimpse of a cristatus and all I have to say is wow! He looks so prehistoric. If he was 1000 times bigger, he'd be in a movie terrorizing Manhattan. You have amazing animals and I am jealous I don't make more money so that I'd have a bigger place to put more chams.

Kevin,
If you want, I am attending a show soon, and can pick up a female for you if you want, if anyone has any left. PM me and we'll talk about it.

LPR08

This is my first glimpse of a cristatus and all I have to say is wow! He looks so prehistoric. If he was 1000 times bigger, he'd be in a movie terrorizing Manhattan. You have amazing animals and I am jealous I don't make more money so that I'd have a bigger place to put more chams.

Mike we are talking smaller chameleons that what you currently have.:cool:

So Kevin are you scaling back on the lats now and getting into the cristatus?
Beautiful animals man all of them... Love that Quad and the male withthe blue crown is amazing...

Depending on my success with the current clutches, I'll probably end up with more lats than ever. We'll see. No matter how many times I do it I'm never arrogant enough to take my lat success for granted or expect any eggs to hatch. I'm not scaling down on them though, ;) just bulking up on montanes. They are highly addictive :)
Kevin

Depending on my success with the current clutches, I'll probably end up with more lats than ever. We'll see. No matter how many times I do it I'm never arrogant enough to take my lat success for granted or expect any eggs to hatch. I'm not scaling down on them though, ;) just bulking up on montanes. They are highly addictive :)
Kevin

If you get too many lats, you can just send me some of your montanes to
make room for them :)

Back
Top Bottom