Carpets getting down wit it!

Fearaffect

Avid Member
Well, Im trying to breed my Carpets......and they seem to want the same thing.......BUT, they r also very shy. Should I put them in a secluded area, or just leave them outside like they r and hope the romance happens??!!

Well, Im trying to breed my Carpets......and they seem to want the same thing.......BUT, they r also very shy. Should I put them in a secluded area, or just leave them outside like they r and hope the romance happens??!!

if they want it , they will do it.

Just leave them outside. I have not had a problem getting a lat lat to mate.

Brye, a technique I used with my Sternfeldi was id place my male OUTSIDE the females screened cage for a couple mintues, let him see her and get all wanting to breed. Then place him back in his cage. Then the next day, introduce them back together, and boy...they mate like theres no tomorrow:D
IT WORKS MAN!!!

Brye, a technique I used with my Sternfeldi was id place my male OUTSIDE the females screened cage for a couple mintues, let him see her and get all wanting to breed. Then place him back in his cage. Then the next day, introduce them back together, and boy...they mate like theres no tomorrow:D
IT WORKS MAN!!!

No, that brings back to many bad memories..........:eek::rolleyes::eek:

if they want it , they will do it.

Just leave them outside. I have not had a problem getting a lat lat to mate.

How long will the gestation be and will the female show unreceptive right away or will she take several times b4 that like alot of Panthers do??

How long will the gestation be and will the female show unreceptive right away or will she take several times b4 that like alot of Panthers do??

Should only take one time. You can leave them in for a bit to be sure.
You will see. The female will let you know. When she starts to kick the $h#@ out of the male its time to separate. She may not show gravid coloration for a day or so but the change is obvious when you show her the male again.

She will get aggressive. Gestation is 14-30 days or so like a panther. Hide the laying bin with plants so she can hide. They are shy and she may be more comfortable laying this way.

You may want to keep an eye out for eggs. I have had females just drop the eggs without digging. They eggs were fine.

Lmao.
dude, you havve got to be kidding me XD
next week im going to try to get a female red from the daytona's reptile show hopefully if my pops can take me. Im talking to Nick via e-mail, but its a difficult and long proccess as you can imagine(based on Fauna);)
lmao,im hanging in there awaiting response.:D

Back
Top Bottom