Carpets carpets & more carpets

Dooley1

Avid Member
These mammas are getting old. They certainly aren't what they used to be but have been retired from breeding for a while now.

Here they are with just a few of their offpsring.

First up is Tequesta. She has mothered a lot of babies...here are some from different clutches that vary in age along with her. These babies are F3.

Next is Rosie. She is also known as the velociraptor, although she's calming down as she gets older. You can see her age showing in her head padding. Her babies are also F3.

Last is an electric and very angry young male I snapped a pic of when cleaning baby bins. I don't remember which mom bin I took him out of when I snapped it-maybe Orangey White...

Kevin I know you take fantastic care of all your chams, but only a special person still cares that much for his retired breeder. You are such a good role model for all of us. Just breeding to f3 is quite an accomplishment.++++++++

Gorgeous ladies and babies! But poor Rosie, don't you know that you never talk about how old a lady looks, Kevin?

Kevin I know you take fantastic care of all your chams, but only a special person still cares that much for his retired breeder. You are such a good role model for all of us. Just breeding to f3 is quite an accomplishment.++++++++

I second this its a great accomplishment to have f3!

Aw that first pic is so cute! Carpets are awesome, I love how crazy their patterning is. That baby is just crazy! What is F3?

Back
Top Bottom