Carpet Chameleon

repdog

For those of you that have had or breed carpets can you tell me if they are different colors like panthers are? I found this Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Furcifer-Lateralis-Community/400282743371004 and on the June 15 posting there is a blue one. Is that real? I don't know much about Facebook and how to post on this page.

I was thinking of a carpet if my panther plan doesn't work out. I hope this is in the right section but I see only senior members can post, really hoping for any advise.:)

There isn't different color patterns that are defined like with panthers in carpets. Each one will have different colors and patterns.

I assume that pictures has a filter over it but carpets can be blue. I have a male breeder that will turn extremely blue when he is trying to impress the ladies.

I didn't see any carpets on your site. Can you send me some photos of them? I would like to learn more about them and their care and how different they are from panthers. Seeing all my time in the past year has been for the panthers. I'm guessing they don't require as large of a cage?

Yeah I don't have any listed for sale on the site right now but I have plenty of males available :)

If you want shoot me an email and I can send you over some pictures and care items. [email protected]. They are similar to panthers just on a smaller scale.

Back
Top Bottom