care sheets

caroline?

Avid Member
Hi! so i have an instagram for my chameleons and recently i've had a lot of people follow me that need some major husbandry improvements but they don't know their doing anything wrong so i want to post some care sheets for jacksons and veiled chameleons and pictures of how their enclosures should be set up. could you guys help me find some?
have a great day! :)

Hi! so i have an instagram for my chameleons and recently i've had a lot of people follow me that need some major husbandry improvements but they don't know their doing anything wrong so i want to post some care sheets for jacksons and veiled chameleons and pictures of how their enclosures should be set up. could you guys help me find some?
have a great day! :)
Just link The Chameleon Academy’s homepage, and tell them to read through every module and their chameleon’s species profile, as well as listen to as many podcasts as possible, because they have the most accurate and up-to-date info available that is from proven science! You can also direct them to here if they need more guidance!

also like would it be considered copyright if i posted someone else's care sheets like from chameleon academy🤷🏻‍♂️
i do not want to post anything and make it seem like i made it or anything like that i just want to spread correct information:)

also like would it be considered copyright if i posted someone else's care sheets like from chameleon academy🤷🏻‍♂️
i do not want to post anything and make it seem like i made it or anything like that i just want to spread correct information:)
It would not be copywriting if you give credit where credit is do. Cite your sources and provide a link to the site you are sharing from.

Bill will not mind if your sharing his info from his site. This is why he created the site. For people to have access to correct info. All his care sheets have chameleon academy on them as well. Just do not alter them and remove it. But under species profiles there are categories for the different species and the care sheets are in the sections.

Back
Top Bottom