car guys?

and here are a few of my teg

GSR0106012.jpg

GSR0106010.jpg

GSR0106011.jpg

Ooo I wanna get asr sub frame and get a gold beaks bar c: cars pretty clean needs some wheels

ok since all you honda guys are making me feel right at home ill join in!
i have been in to hondas since day one i worked for honda for years! so here are some pics of my 07 s2000 gpw blk/red gut. i do have some work done lol

Roller2.jpg
IMG_0133.jpg

and my arm to show my honda gayness lol thats how far in i am lol
IMG_0137_3.jpg

I'm more into old school Hondas but damn that s2k is Fucking clean I wanna Fucking die haha nice choice with the hard top.

evo mr

this is my 05' evolution mr & its pritty insane with around 6" of snow on the ground.

Attachments

• evo-fall.jpg
    evo-fall.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 132
Awesome S2k, good friend of mine had one and damn those cars fly..
love the carbon fiber in the engine bay

Yea the eagle package comes with all the gsr shizits like 600 or 800 I forget for every thing your need for the conversion. And you just have tap the holes your self. My car has 194k on it so I don't wanna put that kinda money into it. I mean it doesn't leak or grind, and the engine bay is squeaky clean, I only had to change the oil pan gasket once other than that my car has been an angel. When the engine shits out Ima just get a gsr swap instead. I wanna put the pics up of the Honda tech I went to this year later when I'm home. C:

i dont know too much about hondas, but i have seen quite a few with 300k on them and over. i wouldnt keep from putting money in my car because it has close to 200k on it, especially if the car is 10+ years old. and unless you have all service records, its hard to know if its had a rebuild or any other major work done at some point.

Well....just to get a bit back on track...I love fast performance cars. 'Cookie' my E30 M3 has been my favorite for a while as I love a shift stick over automatic. I drove this in 2008 until I sold it as I had to make room for another car in the gaarge.

On a side note...Chuck67.....you rock!! I love VW Beetles. I am currently looking for a '57 or earlier Euro beetle with Semaphores. 1967 was such a great year for VW.

Attachments

• Cookie Monster 1.jpg
    Cookie Monster 1.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 163
Love cars !!!!
I drive a Honda Civic Type R 2.0 vtech and I love it :)
My husband just sold his Pontiac Firebird which went for silly money since we are in UK

Well....just to get a bit back on track...I love fast performance cars. 'Cookie' my E30 M3 has been my favorite for a while as I love a shift stick over automatic. I drove this in 2008 until I sold it as I had to make room for another car in the gaarge.

On a side note...Chuck67.....you rock!! I love VW Beetles. I am currently looking for a '57 or earlier Euro beetle with Semaphores. 1967 was such a great year for VW.

very very nice car you had sir. by far my all time fav

Back
Top Bottom