car guys?

thats my honda

not much done to it yet as i just got her a few months ago. but there are plenty of parts in the mail and some already at the body shop. :D
DSC00084.jpg

the reason i just got the lude!
GeorgesTruck027.jpg

GeorgesTruck028.jpg

i miss my s10 so much. had so much money invested in her and looked super fly but i never got any pics of her all dolled up cause i never thought i would get into a damn wreck, so it feels like i lose a little part of my past with every part i sell that was left from my aftermarket parts.:(

Yeah, I almost got tossed off of the damn thing a few times because I was flying through the fields. Lol! Oops... I dont know much at all about tractors but I can tell you that they are FUN to drive. Here is one in the backround that I drove, it was a stardard tractor, and OLD as hell! I hated driving it in the mornings, COLD! I also drove others that were MUCH larger.

work.jpg

Can't beat working outside in the fresh air!!

car girls :)

Hubby and I own a 55 Chevy @ door (of course) and 67 Firebird...can't find the Firebird pic:mad: Kate

Attachments

• 688.jpg
    688.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 102
Ontario........japanese..........of the year?

heres a couple shjots of my 94 civic hatch. ontario japaniese show car of the year

9626_128641697953_516942953_2365343_3463918_n.jpg

n1004438354_5461_8380.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v155/19/69/1004438354/
n1004438354_5476_6894.jpg
Props On The dedication and hard work put into your ride but thats a little much. I noticed you are surrounded by Oldschools too. Singled Out Much. :)

yea its a ls non v but that bitch pulls hard like it dont need no vtakkkkk lol i wanted to do a ls v conversion but like evrything else in the world it costs money and i just bought those gold jmags I'm broke

Nice e30's, me and my friend are working on turboing an 85 e30 for the summers drifting events!

im starting to get confused. lol!

yea its a ls non v but that bitch pulls hard like it dont need no vtakkkkk lol i wanted to do a ls v conversion but like evrything else in the world it costs money and i just bought those gold jmags I'm broke

ok so are u a chick or dude? lol! ls vtec shouldnt be much, then again my homies have their ways of gettin ahold of parts. my friend had a gsr built up head on an ls block in his civic and oooooooo myyyyyyyy gooooooood that vtec would kick in so freakin hard and LOUD. it was too sexy. he fucked up and sold it cause he had a baby on the way. now hes back to a ls teg. props on the mags. i almost wanted to get some for my lude but i want to go with something with a fat lip. :D

ok so are u a chick or dude? lol! ls vtec shouldnt be much, then again my homies have their ways of gettin ahold of parts. my friend had a gsr built up head on an ls block in his civic and oooooooo myyyyyyyy gooooooood that vtec would kick in so freakin hard and LOUD. it was too sexy. he fucked up and sold it cause he had a baby on the way. now hes back to a ls teg. props on the mags. i almost wanted to get some for my lude but i want to go with something with a fat lip. :D

Woah woah there, car talk makes the gangster talk come out! Lol!:p

I have a 09 WRX. It has 5k into the suspension and lots of Jdm interior parts. Stage one re-flash. My 0-60 is 4.69 at the track.

ok since all you honda guys are making me feel right at home ill join in!
i have been in to hondas since day one i worked for honda for years! so here are some pics of my 07 s2000 gpw blk/red gut. i do have some work done lol

Roller2.jpg
IMG_0133.jpg

and my arm to show my honda gayness lol thats how far in i am lol
IMG_0137_3.jpg

Yea the eagle package comes with all the gsr shizits like 600 or 800 I forget for every thing your need for the conversion. And you just have tap the holes your self. My car has 194k on it so I don't wanna put that kinda money into it. I mean it doesn't leak or grind, and the engine bay is squeaky clean, I only had to change the oil pan gasket once other than that my car has been an angel. When the engine shits out Ima just get a gsr swap instead. I wanna put the pics up of the Honda tech I went to this year later when I'm home. C:

Back
Top Bottom