car guys?

e30nate

i am just curious as to if there are any car enthusiasts here? heres a few pics of my last two bmw's before i sold them.

1001080956.jpg

1001080956a.jpg

1007081110a.jpg

im into american muscle, none of the ricer stuff though, but.....those are nice.

Car GIRL

Crashing this car boy party here.
I used to own, at different times before I got married, a Firebird, a Mustang and an RX-7. Now I own a 2003 BMW M3 convertible. I love my car.
So do the cops. The last one said "Nice car. Goes fast too."

Attachments

• M3 Top Down.jpg
    M3 Top Down.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 127
aint nothing wrong with an import.

Crashing this car boy party here.
I used to own, at different times before I got married, a Firebird, a Mustang and an RX-7. Now I own a 2003 BMW M3 convertible. I love my car.
So do the cops. The last one said "Nice car. Goes fast too."

ahhhh, any pics of the rx7? im a muscle and import guy. i love cars period. anything done right, deserves praise. i was just thinking of making a thread like this the other day.

NICE! I love big vehicles! I use to drive a smaller tractor at work but not nearly as HUGE as this one.

On the trucks the bigger they are the smoooother the ride. Love the Cat 777 (100 ton) and above! Only thing is not many big rocks jobs around anymore.

Chuck

Hot 36!

My husband's 36 Ford Truck! We have had quite a variety over the years. 1932 TBucket, 1936 Chevy, 1970 Chevy chopped and modified and we have this one which my husband says he is never going to sell!!!

Attachments

• DSC00396.jpg
    DSC00396.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 159
umm...uuhhh....HUGE E30 fan here. Sweeetest BMW's (well, just my taste).

I'm a big Volkswagen fan too (GTI and all that)

On the trucks the bigger they are the smoooother the ride. Love the Cat 777 (100 ton) and above! Only thing is not many big rocks jobs around anymore.

Chuck

Yeah, I almost got tossed off of the damn thing a few times because I was flying through the fields. Lol! Oops... I dont know much at all about tractors but I can tell you that they are FUN to drive. Here is one in the backround that I drove, it was a stardard tractor, and OLD as hell! I hated driving it in the mornings, COLD! I also drove others that were MUCH larger.

work.jpg

umm...uuhhh....HUGE E30 fan here. Sweeetest BMW's (well, just my taste).

I'm a big Volkswagen fan too (GTI and all that)

im a huge e30 head too. the only reason i dont have one now is cuz i needed a four door and i couldnt find any in my price range at the time. ive had five of them lol.

Back
Top Bottom