US Captive bred Yellow Giant babies for sale

Action Jackson

Chameleon Enthusiast
I usually don’t take deposits for babies until they are a couple months old but it looks like this time I will. Mr Anderson and Rio are the parents. Mr A is a big beautiful dude. As everyone knows Primo Chameleons is known for healthy robust babies. Some babies from my last clutch are already over 250g at 10 months! I’m sure these will be just as robust.

PM me for details or contact me through my FB page Primo Chameleons.

A74C6602-4056-4576-8DBD-3EBD31C49D5D.jpeg
A9138731-0036-4429-B537-191F2608ACC2.jpeg
0B3A8A10-D277-4450-B310-061A42EC4D78.jpeg
F1634695-E60C-49E3-9AA5-D92EE98AACBF.jpeg

Last edited:
Man that’s crazy! 250g is what my yellow lip was at like 4 years lol. And he pretty much non stop ate until brumation.

For some reason the YL seem to grow slower. Even my two adults aren’t super big. Super pretty though. With each clutch I try to improve and I think it shows. This is my 11th clutch of Parson’s babies.
Oh yeah don’t get me wrong, the yellow lips are all stunning. It’s just wild the range of sizes these guys can have.

This is one of those sad occasions where I have to pass , as much as I would love another beautiful baby . It’s not in the cards right now .. but I just wanna say Primo has been The consummate professional when it comes to purchasing one of these amazing creatures . These opportunities don’t come often I would highly recommend purchasing one of these . You won’t do better , and you won’t find someone more knowledgeable . Good luck on finding homes for your babies My friend ❤️❤️❤️

This is one of those sad occasions where I have to pass , as much as I would love another beautiful baby . It’s not in the cards right now .. but I just wanna say Primo has been The consummate professional when it comes to purchasing one of these amazing creatures . These opportunities don’t come often I would highly recommend purchasing one of these . You won’t do better , and you won’t find someone more knowledgeable . Good luck on finding homes for your babies My friend ❤️❤️❤️
Thanks so much Chris! I really appreciate the kind words. It was nice meeting you and thank for giving one of my babies from my last clutch such a good home!

Back
Top Bottom