Cap Est~ Show me!

drcrossfire

Avid Member
Is anyone breeding these (Fingers crossed for someone in the US) ? Is there any difference you've found with this locale compared to others?

I would love to see some photos!!!

thanks~

Nope..... I've searched high and low stateside for cap est and Nosy boraha... The few legitimately breeding these locales are in EU :(

Because my dreams were crushed... ;)

Some time back, Jared(Cainschams) was able to import some CB Nosy Boraha from EU but the interest was minimal...

well maybe its about time we fly over to the EU and gather some for ourselves!

how much is importing... cant be that much, right? :D

I was interested when Jared was talking about it.. also Dan its not cheap to import and a lot of headache that goes along with it. if people understand what it is an why it costs what it does then it can be done just takes time and the rite paper work..

I was interested when Jared was talking about it.. also Dan its not cheap to import and a lot of headache that goes along with it. if people understand what it is an why it costs what it does then it can be done just takes time and the rite paper work..

Oh i know its expensive. i was kidding around....

i think the best option is to send someone over to smuggle them back. Any volunteers?

it's funny how the everyone on the other side of the pond wants the ambilobes and ambanjas from the US and everyone here in the US all want their falys, mitsios, cap est, etc. LOL.

I thought ambis and banjas were popular everywhere, guess not. I can't own one myself but I wish furcifer campani was more common here in the US, such a beautiful chameleon.

it's funny how the everyone on the other side of the pond wants the ambilobes and ambanjas from the US and everyone here in the US all want their falys, mitsios, cap est, etc. LOL.
I believe that's just human nature, we want what we can't get ;)
Here are few pics of my boy who is probably a cap est (he was sold to be as an ambilobe ;))
IMG_1931.jpg

IMG_1925.jpg

IMG_1874.jpg

IMG_1549.jpg

IMG_1163.jpg

We can easily get ambanjas and ambilobe here but they are nowhere near the quality of the ones in the us, especially the ambanjas.

Most ambanjas look like ambilobe.

Ambilobe are getting a ,ot better and we have a big breeder who has lines from screameleons with sambava, ambilobe and nosy be over here.

There was someone who bred cap est over here but people just didnt want them at high prices. I personally do not like them a huge amount.

We only have to go to a german show and get falys and mitsios and most other locales really but I know in the US it is different. We are slowly catching up with the US though with our ambilobe and ambanja.

We can easily get ambanjas and ambilobe here but they are nowhere near the quality of the ones in the us, especially the ambanjas.

Most ambanjas look like ambilobe.

Ambilobe are getting a ,ot better and we have a big breeder who has lines from screameleons with sambava, ambilobe and nosy be over here.

There was someone who bred cap est over here but people just didnt want them at high prices. I personally do not like them a huge amount.

We only have to go to a german show and get falys and mitsios and most other locales really but I know in the US it is different. We are slowly catching up with the US though with our ambilobe and ambanja.

I agree Bradley. The pure ambilobe over here are really really nice but the ambanja are just not ambanja not at all.

I charged the exact same amount for my cap est as everyone did for ambilobe, they sold ok but not as fast as ambilobe does, our island just want the colourful panthers so it doesn't give me any insentive to breed chameleons and more as I'm personally more intrested in the rare chameleons out their

Back
Top Bottom