Canvas Chameleons

Welcome and congratulations on the new website! :) I've already made one purchase with you, and plan on many more. :D The LED lights and fixtures are working out fantastic. Every time I had a question, Kyle was right there with answer. :) Your customer service is awesome, and so are your products.

Welcome and congratulations on the new website! :) I've already made one purchase with you, and plan on many more. :D The LED lights and fixtures are working out fantastic. Every time I had a question, Kyle was right there with answer. :) Your customer service is awesome, and so are your products.

Thank You for the kind words Melissa! Im glad everything is working out great for you!

We look forward to your repeat business!

Great to see you guys as a sponsor!

For anyone who doesn't know Nick and Kyle I can say you won't be disappointed dealing with them! They are great guys that are down to earth and really enjoy the hobby and everything that comes along with it.

Carl

Congratulations to Canvas Chameleons for becoming site sponsors! They are a great addition as a team - always willing to answer questions and give advice! I worked with Kyle for several weeks on a custom enclosure and lighting for it - Kyle always answers emails promptly - and the finished product was really great! Our young Panther, Flynn, loves his new custom enclosure! It's nice to work with Chameleon breeders who understand the needs of these special animals and are willing to help new people in the hobby with making good choices and getting started... Thank you to the Canvas Chameleons team for all their help!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes!

To give a little background on us, we are a small family business that is run by myself and a great friend Kyle (kdc5019). Our wives are also a huge help with everything and love being involved! We are located in Leesport, PA right outside of Reading.

Currently, our main focus is on breeding Panther and Carpet Chameleons however we are also hoping to someday expand into the wonderful world of Pygmies and even Campani.
Kyle and I both have an engineering background so we are always working on new ideas and are true builders at heart. So, we decided to try something new and break the mold when it comes to standard screen cages. We custom build all our cages and offer some unique and innovated upgrades to them. High Definition Front Door Screening which appears as if there is nothing covering the door and that you can reach right into the cage. Custom Decals for the bottom PVC sheet which eliminate stains and really makes the overall cage come to life. Bronze tracking to break away from the metal cage look and make it look more natural. Also, some other customizations like choosing your desired door swing and decal.

For any other breeders out there, we also developed some awesome hatchling series cages which are perfect for raising little ones in small isolated groups as well as the perfect size to raise a juvenile up to the time to be sold.

Chameleons are our true passion and we want to provide them with the best so we also offer top quality supplies like HO T5 lighting fixtures with Arcadia bulbs as well as complete panther packages for our chameleons which includes these great products and everything you need for a new chameleon.

Last but far from least, we teamed up with an amazing organization during our startup called WeForest. They are a non-profit organization that reforests areas all over the world. The best part is they have two project sites directly in the heart of Madagascar and have allowed us to direct every dollar we donate directly to these two sites. For every dollar donated, two trees are planted in Madagascar! To do our part and help the wild chameleons of Madagascar, we donate $10 of every sale of a panther package and $2 for every decal that is sold. There is also an area on our cart page that allows you to specify any dollar amount you would wish to donate.

Please check out our website and lets us know what you think. We spent countless hours building our site and really appreciate your feedback. I am by now means a website developer so if something isn’t working correctly feel free to shoot me an email ([email protected]) or text (610-812-7479) and I will do my best to correct it.

Thanks again, we are honored to be a site sponsor of such a wonderful community of chameleon lovers!

Nick

Great to hear! I am so glad more of you are starting to sell modified cages. The lllreptile and screencage ones need so much modification to make them usable as a chameleon enclosure. I would love to be able to pay more money and get a forever cage that does not need any mods. I will take a look at the website.

Great to hear! I am so glad more of you are starting to sell modified cages. The lllreptile and screencage ones need so much modification to make them usable as a chameleon enclosure. I would love to be able to pay more money and get a forever cage that does not need any mods. I will take a look at the website.

Should you have any questions on cages please send us an email and we will be more than happy to answer any questions!

Oh snap!!! Congrats canvas!

Thanks Julia! Feel Better!!!

I'm glad to see you as a sponsor !- The custom cage I got from you guys is fantastic - thanks for all the help getting it to the right size - It fits the stand perfectly - and the HD front and new lights will be great when I can finally move my girls-I can't wait till I have you guys start on the next one for Chumley - I hope to have the girls set up so I can start that one soon-

Nick, I spent some time last night looking around at your site and it looks great and so does everything that's available. You and Kyle and the wives have really done a totally awesome job! If I used cages I sure would be ordering one of those custom cages and the decal jungle floor is an awesome idea. What kind of screen it that you are using on the front of the cage? That is a really neat idea so the keepers can clearly see their little buddy in his enclosure. I think it's very responsible to sale the entire set ups so that when the new keeper buys a chameleon they can get everything they need right there on your site. I was able to make a small donation to WeForest. After visiting Maddy in 2012 and seeing first hand how the forest is being cut and burned for rice fields I can tell you they need all the donations they can get. Since I don't use cages I will be getting one of those beautiful Nearly Natural trees to add to one of the free ranges. I can't wait until it arrives and I'm able to post some pictures of it with one of my chameleons in it.

I'm glad to see you as a sponsor !- The custom cage I got from you guys is fantastic - thanks for all the help getting it to the right size - It fits the stand perfectly - and the HD front and new lights will be great when I can finally move my girls-I can't wait till I have you guys start on the next one for Chumley - I hope to have the girls set up so I can start that one soon-

Kate, I'm so glad you like the cage! I can't wait to see the pictures once it is all set up. I know it is going to look great with your cabinet below!

Chumley's cage is going to be a challenge but we are up for it and ready to try out some new ideas, so let us know when your ready.

Nick, I spent some time last night looking around at your site and it looks great and so does everything that's available. You and Kyle and the wives have really done a totally awesome job! If I used cages I sure would be ordering one of those custom cages and the decal jungle floor is an awesome idea. What kind of screen it that you are using on the front of the cage? That is a really neat idea so the keepers can clearly see their little buddy in his enclosure. I think it's very responsible to sale the entire set ups so that when the new keeper buys a chameleon they can get everything they need right there on your site. I was able to make a small donation to WeForest. After visiting Maddy in 2012 and seeing first hand how the forest is being cut and burned for rice fields I can tell you they need all the donations they can get. Since I don't use cages I will be getting one of those beautiful Nearly Natural trees to add to one of the free ranges. I can't wait until it arrives and I'm able to post some pictures of it with one of my chameleons in it.

Jann, thank you so much for all the kind words! It means so much coming from you. You are such an amazing person and also bring so much joy to everyone.

The screening we use on the doors is made of a thinner stronger wire and the grid pattern is actually tighter so it allows more light to pass through which in turn also allows you to see right through it. The different is amazing!

You are going to love your Nearly Natural tree. The Flowering Dogwood is our favorite as well as all our chameleons favorite tree to be in.

Thank you so much for your donation to WeForest! As a small token of our appreciation, we are going to match your donation amount. Every dollar makes a difference so we are so pleased to have your support!

Thank you again from the whole Canvas Chameleons Team!

Back
Top Bottom