Cant wait

Texas Panther Man

I have two new additions coming in tomorrow morning. Cant wait to see how they look. Adding two more female falys to the brood. And my cb female is digging around in laying bin again. These two I'm getting are most likely gravid. So Im praying for some ch unrelated faly's later this year. ;)

Wow -- you suck! :D
Sorry, that was my jealousy speaking. Congratulations! Hopefully the start of some nice lines.

OMG! I think I know where you are getting them from. I was looking at the #3 female this weekend. I was going to get her but my budget wont allow. Christmas bills:(

Are you worried about parasites, life span etc....?

One of the two has an eye issue. Looks like it could be some packing material or a foreign object in the turret. I will flush later after they have some time to chill out.

These two are biiig. I havent weighed them yet but both are bigger than my cb female. One of them is def gravid and she is absolutely gorgeous. So far I'm happy with this decision and the overall health of both look pretty good. One has some bruises that are healing on her face but other than that they show minimal damage from importation. I will post a cpl of quick pics in a sec. They suck but I was trying to get them in their cages and misted so I could get back to my office. Gotta keep the day job to fuel the hobbies. :D

OMG! I think I know where you are getting them from. I was looking at the #3 female this weekend. I was going to get her but my budget wont allow. Christmas bills:(

Are you worried about parasites, life span etc....?

Not really worried man. I always quarantine anything new anyway. Really just wish the temps were warmer so I could get them some real UV's. And Im not going to want to give these two a shower too rehydrate like i normally do with most of my new additions. Im just not going to chance it for myself if they have coccidia. So they are getting heavvvvvy mistings for the next week or so. Then after they lay I will attempt to treat them for any parasites that may show up. ;) Heres the one pic that I got after I unpacked em. Not sure how but the other pics file was corrupted in my camera. :confused:

Like I said the pic sucks. It does her no justice. Shes a big gorgeous female, she was brilliant pink before she saw me with the camera and ran.

Attachments

• new falys 143.jpg
    new falys 143.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 160
Back
Top Bottom