cant wait !!!

yodalocz

i seriously cant wait for my new veiled to come in today. i just checked my e mail and fed ex says it should arrive by 1030 which is in like 2 hours. i will post pics as soon as he gets here after my excitement has calmed down

lol congrats dude! you seem super excited. I was so excited when i went to the expo where i picked up my first little dude. make sure you have everything ready for him when he arrives, he will definetly be thirsty

Yodalocz, I am excited for you :) I am in the same boat. Cage is supposed to be here today and hopefully I can give the go ahead for shipping my Veiled today. Enjoy. Looking forward to some pics.

The Eternal Wait!!!

I know where you are! Those two hours are gonna seem like 4! lol!!!
Congrats and yes posts pics! Love to see!
:eek:

Yodalocz, I am excited for you :) I am in the same boat. Cage is supposed to be here today and hopefully I can give the go ahead for shipping my Veiled today. Enjoy. Looking forward to some pics.

ive been waiting since sat when i got my cage. suppose to do over night of the veiled but no mail sunday so first thing monday i thought but noooo over night started that monday afternoon soo ive been waiting since saturday. the time is near only an Hour or soo!

Back
Top Bottom