canadian sources

turrgon

ive been looking everywhere and cant seem to find a way to get an ambilobe panther in canada. theyre under app. 2 of cities so it seems like the only way to import one is to have the sender acquire a permit, which most breeders are reluctant to do. anyone know of any methods that only require the reciever to do anything or of a canadian place that might have some??

You can't easily find them, because Canadian breeders have just more recently started to work with them and so you'll start seeing them more commonly pop up in 2008.

I was just asking b/c I have gone to Canada numerous times and never once did they say more than can I see your ID and what are your intentions here?

Don't do it. I have crossed border many times and sometimes not a blink of an eye, sometimes huuuuge hassle. They also have random checks where they rip apart your entire car, which I was subjected to once. Do it the proper way and find someone with the proper licence and do so!

hey i'm not sure where you're located by I just came across this on usedottawa.com. The sire looks great i love that red and maby ppl here can help assure the female is ambilobe but if you can arrange shipping or pickup with the seller, you might just get your ambilobe ^^

http://www.usedottawa.com/classified-ad/3719923&category=exotic-pets

i contacted the seller myself to see how many are left and asked some other questions, i'll post here when he answers

Last edited:
There is a breeder selling Ambilobes from an amazing blue bar male. THey are in Newmarket. If anyone is interested , PM me and I'll give you details.

and if anyone else is interested, the usedottawa.com guy also has nosy bes, anbanjas and sambavas, as well as veileds and melleriis.

Back
Top Bottom