Can you see me???

lisagr07

Avid Member
sagabana.jpg

Can you see me now???
e8y3e5e4.jpg

I don't know how many times I have been panicked by a "missing" cham, only to see, after a couple minutes of searching, little turreted eyes staring at me from within a plant or behind a branch. (sometimes even right in front of me!)
Imagine how hard it would be to find them if they truly tried to match their environment as the common misconception goes...

I don't know how many times I have been panicked by a "missing" cham, only to see, after a couple minutes of searching, little turreted eyes staring at me from within a plant or behind a branch. (sometimes even right in front of me!)
Imagine how hard it would be to find them if they truly tried to match their environment as the common misconception goes...

Exactly.. I swear even with my giant oustie sometimes I can't find him.. :rolleyes:

I don't know how many times I have been panicked by a "missing" cham, only to see, after a couple minutes of searching, little turreted eyes staring at me from within a plant or behind a branch.

This! Just last night I thought my female ambilobe somehow got out. Looked for about 5 minutes and finally found her inside her Pothos tucked really deep in there.

Its happened to me SO many times where I've thought my chams gone then all the sudden he's in plain sight right infront of my nose.

Cute little cham peeking out and what a colorful tail I love the red and greens

Oh man tell me about it. Aesop legitametly scared me the other day, I spent like 15 minutes looking for him and my heart was pounding. I eventually started dismantling his cage and he turned out to be way back in the corner on the rim of a pot where he had never been before, just looking at me like "...what?" Little sadist haha

I do the same thing all the time and when you FR everybody all the time there's always some daily Cham hunts. :)

Beautiful eye and long tail, Lisa.

Try this game with 6wk old babies! :eek: It's amazing how well they blend in. They've literally been right in front of me, within inches, and I didn't see them! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom