can they eat cherries ?

Veiled chameleons like tons of types of fruit. Cherries being one of them. But it depends on their personal preference whether or not they'll eat it

well, that's the story :
i let her outside over night, and SOMEHOW she find a way to get out of the cage (still looking for the hole).
when i went today to give her food, she wasn't there.
after i freaked out i started searching her and i was sure she will be in the cherry tree (i have no idea how is it called in english).
so yea, after a 20 minutes of search between the branches and leaves (GREEN LIKE HER) of a thick tree i found her EATING a cherry ... she was all red on her mouth, like a baby, and she was looking at me like "did i do something wrong ? sorry ..."

Lol that's pretty intense! She should be fine eating a cherry... it's best if they're washed first. They aren't sprayed with pesticides, I'm sure.

no, they're from my backyard so they're safe :D wasn't sure about the actual fruit/seeds if they're safe to eat or not, so thank you, now i can relax.
she's a fruit maniac ... when i give her bugs/worms, i put there 4-5 bits of apple and he eats 1 bug, 1 apple, 1 worm, 1 apple ... it's kinda funny how she wrestles with the big ones and tries to chew them :D

Yeah haha watching Ender take down raspberries is great.

I ground up my apples into a sort of applesauce the other day and he LOVED that :)

we are lucky with them eating fruits, they are so pretentious with the water and it's good we can keep them hydrated with 0 effort.

Back
Top Bottom