Can someone tell me if this is a parasite or worm that didn't get digested???

matt2310

Found this worm type thing sticking out of a huge terd there was a orange chunk mixed in his white poo also

0FA324F1-A7DA-4F4F-993F-E66A35183AEF-8248-000007F3F07999DA_zps4112edf9.jpg

It looks like a worm to me. I am not sure but I don't think the common parasites that chams get are visible to the naked eye. What kind of worms have you been feeding? The orange in their urates can indicate dehydration.

To me it looks like an undigested worm and not a parasite which is really not a good thing either. Also the urate does not really look normal either. It looks very gel like. There looks like quite a bit of mucous. Do you feed silks or waxworms?

Had some Phoenix and mealworms the other day haven't fed him silkworms in a few weeks , been mainly crickets and dubias, he east A lOt of crickets and leaves like 2 HUGE poops daily

Its Saturday night, i'm a single, financially independent woman and i'm at home on the couch looking at pictures of chameleon poo...:p

Kinda looks like a Phoenix worm...

I was wondering, and this is probably a good thread to put it in, if the chams are fed late and things aren't fully digested before they cool down for the night do they pass undigested? I know they need heat to digest their food.

Back
Top Bottom