Can someone answer our debate, male or female??

The fountain is a drip and not a flow. Still not ok?
Just get a dripper instead, better safe than sorry
We have coconut bark on the bottom. I make sure to spray that, also. Until I get the gauge, I’m hoping it will keep more moisture in the air until I know the humidity. We mist around 2 minutes, easily. The bulbs are the zoo med ones. I’ll get something to replace the blue bulb at the Serpitarium when we go. The super worms aren’t often. Maybe twice since we got her. There IS a store that has a better variety of food for her, but they are waiting on a shipment of live. Is dried ok? I like the idea of a 3-in-1!
if you have substrate, just make it bioactive! Make sure to get a linear uvb as well! Don’t do dried food, you don’t know if it was properly gutloaded or how it was killled.

I am guesstimating on this, I am at work. It is roughly 14 inches deep, 8 inches wide both ways.

Could you answers these questions, please?
1) What is the exact gutload?
2) How long is each misting?
3) What size is the cage?
4) What are the exact lights?

I am guesstimating on this, I am at work. It is roughly 14 inches deep, 8 inches wide both ways.
It needs to be a minimum of 1’ by 1’ by 1’, but preferably 14” by 14” by 14” or 16” by 16” by 16” or bigger. What are you using as substrate for it?

Could you answers these questions, please?
1) What is the exact gutload?
2) How long is each misting?
3) What size is the cage?
4) What are the exact lights?

Apples, kale, and rice cereal
2-4 minutes
16”L x 16”W x 30”H
Blue reptile bulb (60 watt) 13w reptisun 5.0 mini compact fluorescent

It needs to be a minimum of 1’ by 1’ by 1’, but preferably 14” by 14” by 14” or 16” by 16” by 16” or bigger. What are you using as substrate for it?
Right now I have the same that I have on the bottom, fine coconut bark. I was reading that clean the sand and Pete Moss would work really well and my husband picked that up for me last night.

Apples, kale, and rice cereal
2-4 minutes
16”L x 16”W x 30”H
Blue reptile bulb (60 watt) 13w reptisun 5.0 mini compact fluorescent
Get rid of the rice cereal and add in either more organic fresh fruits and veggies, along with bee pollen and spirulina (there’s a gutload list here in the food and nutrition tab in resources, I’ll post a pic of it below, as well) and/or a quality commercial gutload, like Cricket Crack, Pangea, Repashy Bug Burger, or Mazuri. She needs a bigger cage, a minimum size of 18” by 18” by 36” tall but preferably 2’ by 2’ by 4’ tall or bigger, preferably screen. Get rid of the blue basking bulb and get a white light basking bulb instead. Get rid of the compact coil uvb and get a T8 or t5HO linear uvb bulb and fixture (get an Arcadia 6% or Zoo Med 5.0 bulb)

Sorry, here’s the list

Attachments

• B63CB3F4-E9A5-4CCB-ACF5-8B9DC569D62C.png
    B63CB3F4-E9A5-4CCB-ACF5-8B9DC569D62C.png
    790.9 KB · Views: 106
Rainbow Mealworms has custom combo packs if you want to get all of your feeders from one source
Oh my gosh I so love that you posted about rainbow mealworms. I am spending $1.80 a dozen at my local pet store for crickets and Beman eats about 2 dozen a day! WOW I am gonna save money YAYYYYY :) Thank you!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom