Can I run my humidifier during the day (shedding)

Mattson98

Just wondering if I can run my humidifier during the day I woke up this morning and my chameleon has some shed spots on her . Was gonna run the humidifier for about an hour .even an hour with it on low my humidity won't jump up past 60

I usually keep mine on during his shed but set it to every 3 hours instead of the normal 2 hours. Also is yours running constantly for an hour? That would be too much.

I usually keep mine on during his shed but set it to every 3 hours instead of the normal 2 hours. Also is yours running constantly for an hour? That would be too much.
I have mine set for 0n 30 min off 30 min on 30 min then off permanently. I just figured I'd run it for an hour total during the day .I usually never run mine during the day. I've been running it on high at night from 12am until 4:30am and then misting twice a day during the day . It's kept my humidity at night around 80 percent and during the day between 45 and 55. Just thought I'd help my little baby out today running it for an hour in 2 30 min intervals

I was worried this morning though lol because I've had her for 5 days as of today and when I got her she had some shed pieces on her. But today I woke up and she had a white spot on her head and it looked like it was an actual just white spot and not shedding so misted her with some like warm water and just got back up to look at her again lol
And boom! She's like shedding like crazy ? guess that warm
IMG_20200629_093530.jpg
water does help

Back
Top Bottom