Can I run a fan in my room?

Can I run a ceiling fan in my room in the summer? I'm in Maryland, but in the summer, it sometimes gets to be even past the low 100s and our air conditioning is not that great.
My chameleon is at the corner of the room. :)

The only problem would be if you put it near the viv mixing the air up will mess up the walm to cool end, top and bottom of the viv. I would hang it some where near the ceiling to blow the hot air away rather than near the viv

Do you mean a fan for you? Or for your chameleon?

If it's for you then it's fine as long as its not blowing into the viv and messing up the temps.

If you're worried about your little buddy overheating then I would still just let it run in the room, but still away from the viv. If you bring down the ambient temps of the room that will help with his temps.

Do you mean a fan for you? Or for your chameleon?

If it's for you then it's fine as long as its not blowing into the viv and messing up the temps.

If you're worried about your little buddy overheating then I would still just let it run in the room, but still away from the viv. If you bring down the ambient temps of the room that will help with his temps.

FOR ME. AND IT IS A CEILING FAN. :rolleyes:

I have my ceiling fan on constantly and my room fan on most of the time.. it never bothered them.. I try to make sure the room temps are maintained at a good temp though..

I have a window air conditioner in my room. I only turn it on for about 2 hours a day, my cham is just fine and it puts a bit of a breeze in my room. It has no problem. Just like above it is mentioned^ just not directly towards/ on the Chams viv

Back
Top Bottom