Can I leave my veil chameleons for 1 day?

zqblondie

We have a NYE party to attend tonight and will be leaving the apt for about 24 hours...

Have 2 Veiled Chameleons, 6 months old, one male, one female...

We were planning on leaving them alone over night with their drippers on, humidifier going, UVB light on, and a cup with a bunch of crickets in it.Also will feed them a few silkworms each before we will leave...
Do you think they will be ok?

never left them overnight before...dont want to take any chances.

Should be fine. After giving them all that they really dont need you for at least 24 hours anyway. Are your lights on a timer? I just wouldnt leave those on all night if you can help it

We have a NYE party to attend tonight and will be leaving the apt for about 24 hours...

Have 2 Veiled Chameleons, 6 months old, one male, one female...

We were planning on leaving them alone over night with their drippers on, humidifier going, UVB light on, and a cup with a bunch of crickets in it.Also will feed them a few silkworms each before we will leave...
Do you think they will be ok?

never left them overnight before...dont want to take any chances.

put the light on timer for 12 hours on and 12 hours off, make sure the humidifier won't run on dry, put enough crickets to last for 24 h, you'll b fine :)

Thank you guys :)

Unfortunately we don't have a light timer. The apartment has large windows so I am planning to leave my shades up so they could go to sleep when it gets dark. The apt's temperature is about 80-85 degrees. I hope this is okay for them.

Back
Top Bottom