Can I grab my chameleon egg?

Izzyboy915

My egg keeps randomly moving from side to side I don’t know how but can I grab it to reposition it? I always clean my hands

My egg keeps randomly moving from side to side I don’t know how but can I grab it to reposition it? I always clean my hands
Tweezers would be a much better option but you can use your clean fingers if needed.

However if your hatch bin is set up correctly you shouldn’t have this problem in the first place. Hatching medium should hold the egg in place.

Can you post pics of your bin so we can help you further?

Tweezers would be a much better option but you can use your clean fingers if needed.

However if your hatch bin is set up correctly you shouldn’t have this problem in the first place. Hatching medium should hold the egg in place.

I got them and they came in a good bin I think it’s when I take it out the closet it moves

Post pics in a bit

My first step would be call Chameleon 101 so they can have documentation your having issues with their set-up or egg. This way they are aware and might possibly need further action. JMHO (y) Just remember--you are not the first to have issues with Chameleon101.

image.jpg
image.jpg
I made it like that right now so the rocks help it stay in place

That actually looks wonderful. Glad it is figured out. The buying egg thing is still a little iffy for me.. JMO. Keep up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom