Can chameleons hear?

yea but I think that chams hearing starts below our level of hearing so don't pump bass I would say lol
When my little cousins see my cham literally doing anything they’ll squeal with excitement and I have to tell them to be quiet or else he looks at them and turn dark. So maybe they can hear some frequencies ?

When my little cousins see my cham literally doing anything they’ll squeal with excitement and I have to tell them to be quiet or else he looks at them and turn dark. So maybe they can hear some frequencies ?
probably vibrations but I think its the prospect of tiny humans near him that he doesn't like or humans that aren't you, on the topic of cousins mine are three and they call him my pascal after seeing tangled lmao theyre also twins

I read somewhere they can hear very little, they have a hearing mechanism connected to their sinaces, but it doesn't work but a fraction of what we hear, so they pick up on vibrations on a very subtle level, the article also said they can pick up plant vibrations. I think it said they can communicate with plants

probably vibrations but I think its the prospect of tiny humans near him that he doesn't like or humans that aren't you, on the topic of cousins mine are three and they call him my pascal after seeing tangled lmao theyre also twins
Ha lmao so did one of mine

I read somewhere they can hear very little, they have a hearing mechanism connected to their sinaces, but it doesn't work but a fraction of what we hear, so they pick up on vibrations on a very subtle level, the article also said they can pick up plant vibrations. I think it said they can communicate with plants
Communicate with uh.. wait sorry with plants??

They can hear but barely, I was researching chams when I came across that article, that said chams can communicate with plants through vibration, I'll try and find the article to post on here, I'll have to have my wife help, she is more tech savvy, I can't even post a quote from another person lol..

They can hear but barely, I was researching chams when I came across that article, that said chams can communicate with plants through vibration, I'll try and find the article to post on here, I'll have to have my wife help, she is more tech savvy, I can't even post a quote from another person lol..
I would love to read this. Please tag me if you remember and can find it :)

Back
Top Bottom