Can anyone identify this???

ChamChick

Hey everyone,

I noticed this on my female today after doing a once over of her. I'm not sure what it is.... I'm hoping its just coloration, but Im just not sure because it is the only dark spot in that area.

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 145
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 155
Thanks for the replies, it had me really worried. Not quite sure how this happened, because she doesnt get handled on a regular or anything. She must have somehow hurt herself when I wasnt around. I will definitely be keeping an eye on it, and Im hoping it gets better soon.

Most likely is a bruise, and bruise would not come from being handled. It may be a impact with a branch.

Well it makes me feel better to know that I was not the cause of this in any way. Hopefully it will clear up quickly, and she may be able to avoid these little "slip ups" in the future.

how about this?

can anyone tell me what this is? it happened over night. he ate about 10 crickets yesterday. his poop last night and also this morning were healthy. its what i imagine regurgitated insects would look like...?

Attachments

• IMG_1016.jpg
    IMG_1016.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 88
well, it dawned on me when I was feeding him - when i dump crickets in the cage some vitamin powder inevitably comes out also. after misting it gets wet, dries out, and looks like this. thought it was chameleon puke! haha

Back
Top Bottom