Can anyone help with sexing my Panther Chameleon

Hi all, I am new here but I was wondering if anyone could maybe help my son and I out with his juvenile panther Cham and sex? His name is Picasso and my son got him as a very young juvenile (around 3 1/2 - 4 months) in the beginning of June. He purchased what was suppose to be a male. Picasso is thriving and is doing well but if his approx. hatching date is correct he is around 7 months old now. He have very little color yet if a male and what he does have is usually brownish and burnt orange like color. will occasionally have an orange/yellow color but usually when he is sleeping. My son hopes that he is just a late bloomer or that his next shed will start to show some kind of color. I am attaching a couple of pictures of him to see if maybe someone here could advise? My son is worried if a female and he knows he may have to do things a bit different for her. To answer any questions as to if we contacted the place where we got him from the answer is yes. I have actually contacted them like 2/3 times to confirm and they keep saying yes a male but just concerned. The first Picture is from June a couple weeks after he came and the last 2 are from today

Attachments

• IMG_3977.jpg
    IMG_3977.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_4600.jpg
    IMG_4600.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_4609.jpg
    IMG_4609.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_4659.jpg
    IMG_4659.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_4660.jpg
    IMG_4660.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 141
What locale is he/she?
Please dont Judge as my son did try a reptile expo for his first Panther Cham and it was like almost a year old we think and passed away 6-8 weeks after we got him with no help from the people we got him from and found out from vet that very good possiblity wasnt captive bred. So my son Ordered Picasso from "CB Reptiles" in NJ and all their Chameleon reviews were great so we felt safe - Picasso is suppose to be a male "Hybrid Designer Cross" Panther.

Please dont Judge as my son did try a reptile expo for his first Panther Cham and it was like almost a year old we think and passed away 6-8 weeks after we got him with no help from the people we got him from and found out from vet that very good possiblity wasnt captive bred. So my son Ordered Picasso from "CB Reptiles" in NJ and all their Chameleon reviews were great so we felt safe - Picasso is suppose to be a male "Hybrid Designer Cross" Panther.
And I think from their site majority of these are reds and bright yellows and orange.

Back
Top Bottom