Camo's first year. A journey through 365 days of Camo's life.

Kalistina

First off I would like to thank ReptiGeek and cswan19 for this awesome idea!

On to the reason why you're here :D

My first chameleon Camo, Ambilobe. 3 months old today.

Day 1
Just hanging out in his house, up to no good it looks like. I took the picture because he looks like he's guilty of something and he just got caught lol

IMAG0136_zpsb6831032.jpg

I will have better quality photos as soon as I grab my good camera. Pardon the phone cam for a couple of days. ;)

I take a ridiculous amount of pictures of my little guy. Today I have two. Technically I have 20, but I'll keep it light. Lol

Day 2

He's a little more blue today. I tried to get him all puffy but he settled down a bit after the camera was in there.
IMAG0157_zps4b020510.jpg

Just hanging around!

IMAG0149_zps94a55bf1.jpg

Day 4

Okay, he was mad because I didn't give him food first before taking his picture. I finally got him to puff up on me. I can't wait to grab my camera to show you all of his new colors!

IMAG0162_1_zps622e2248.jpg

I can't wait for him to get his colors! It's so exciting! You live in my city by the way. Are you a breeder?

My friend has the same leaves for her frog, and we both think they look like pot leaves. Also, dont you also have a schefflera in there too?

Pot leaves! Lol he did look caught red handed in that first pic! So adorable! Is he your only Cham? Do they not try to run from you outside?

Pot leaves! Lol he did look caught red handed in that first pic! So adorable! Is he your only Cham? Do they not try to run from you outside?

Yes he's my first and only!! I am super in love with him already. He doesn't run too much, just a slight sprint. He's not very fast and he usually just crawls up my arm lol. I don't take him out for too long, just getting him used to it for now.

My friend has the same leaves for her frog, and we both think they look like pot leaves. Also, dont you also have a schefflera in there too?

No schefflera yet actually. I wanted one, but can't find any that I like. I am pretty darn picky. :)

Ohhhhh he's sooo mad!!

Day 6 - The prince has been angered. *lol*

I brought a new object into his house (my camera) and he was not at all happy about it. I am loving his colors so far!!

DSCN3299_zps92c45b1d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom