Cammi gravid again??

Owen34

Hi cammi laid 25 eggs about 2 months ago. All went well. I got home from work 2day & she was on the bottom of her vivarium. Which the last time she went down there was to lay her eggs. She never sits at the bottom. Could she be wanting to lay again?? She dosent seem to be big like last time? But she hasnt eaten as much the last couple of days

20171117_172626.jpg

Put a laying bin in her vivarium yesterday. Went out shoping today. I just got back & it looks like she covering up in there. Cant belive shes laid again so quick after her first time

Put a laying bin in her vivarium yesterday. Went out shoping today. I just got back & it looks like she covering up in there. Cant belive shes laid again so quick after her first time
Very interesting. Strange they can lay that fast.

Just checked on her. Shes back at the top. She just had a good spray & something to eat after laying 34 eggs ☺
20171119_211314.jpg

Good Job catching that before she went egg bound.
How often do females lay? Because she wasnt that big this time. A few days off her food & because i caught her at the bottom of her vivarium that i decided to put her laying bin in

Anywhere between 2-6 months they can lay another clutch mine laid again 3 months later. I always leave small laying bin in cage and if i see them digging i put them in the larger laying bin

Back
Top Bottom