camera vs phones

Rango3d

Avid Member
Do you guys have good cameras or do most just use your phone? Any body have photo booths or do you guys just take random pics?
Im a horrible photographer and wanted to up my game.
any good cameras?

Most smartphones nowadays are more than good enough to produce decent shots, but will never be as good as a dedicated camera. I personally use my phone, a galaxy s3 (considered old school now). I thought the picture came out pretty good. Just wish my Cham had colors, lol. You can always try different angles and use filters to enhance picture quality. Play around with it and you'll be surprised by the outcome.

Not too shabby ;)
IMG_20141213_151527.jpg

IMG_20141213_151546.jpg

Keep photos to minimum! I only photograph for sales, and feel like crap over that. Have lost many sales for failing to take more, better or recent photos. Just not worth it.

I use my phone now. iPhone.
The pictures are ok but feel they can be better.
Maybe it's me not being creative when I take them. :(

Mostly phone... Once and a while I will pull out a the camera and do a small photo set up but more so for the higher end Green Tree Pythons.

DSLR's are the "professional" cameras. They have detachable lenses, customizable settings, and can take years to finally figure everything out. That being said, the photos you can get with them are astounding. I will post two pictures to compare, one from my Nikon D3200 (DSLR) and the other from my Nokia Lumia 830 (phone). My phone has an above average camera for a mobile device, and is a big reason as to why I chose this phone in the first place.

Nikon D3200 (DSLR Camera)

Nokia 830 (Phone)

I see the difference in pictures.
It inspires me to get a camera. Lol
In suggestions that's a reasonable price?

Keep photos to minimum! I only photograph for sales, and feel like crap over that. Have lost many sales for failing to take more, better or recent photos. Just not worth it.

I dont take photos of my guyz anymore either.
That's why you never see any posted here from me ;)
I always used a Canon DSRL, which is huge, and they dont like it.

Only take pics when someone insists on seeing them.

I have a Canon T3i, and I love it. But if you want something cheaper than a DSLR that's almost as good and is easier to use for beginners, I'd recommend the Canon Powershot SX520 HS or something like it (I had one of the older versions of it for awhile and it was awesome). It's got 42x zoom (that is a lot of zoom) so you can get cham pics from a distance, and it's smaller than a DSLR.

I also have a Canon and love it. Wish I could learn how to use it better then maybe I would even spring for the Canon Mark 5D. Right now my wish list is a new lens. I love to take photos and take way to many but they are never as good as the ones posted by the person with the cham holiday photos.

Back
Top Bottom