Calumma nasutum F1 Newly Hatched

One week update:
These juvies are are taking FF. I saw one eating and they are still alive and appear to be growing after one week.

Here are a few photos over the past week and up to this morning.
lSBIoE.jpg

DabH5q.jpg

This photo shows feces from this F1. More evidence they actually are eating. So far so good.
80Pw6U.jpg

ZAe7Lb.jpg

RoiA3z.jpg

They are so precious! Glad they are doing so well! Hope they continue to thrive! And I can't believe the different colors they show! Beautiful!

They are so precious! Glad they are doing so well! Hope they continue to thrive! And I can't believe the different colors they show! Beautiful!

Thank you, Angelwolf. Yes, I really like the color variations as well. One of the neat characteristics of them for sure!

Yeah, very fascinating to me as well, these being the very first chameleon babies I've seen it is really cool to observe! Can't believe it's C. nasutum, tho, but I'll take them!

I'm getting to this thread a little late, but how adorable and amazing! Good job, and keep up the good work!

Happy Chameleon Keeping!

One week update:
These juvies are are taking FF. I saw one eating and they are still alive and appear to be growing after one week.

Here are a few photos over the past week and up to this morning.
lSBIoE.jpg

DabH5q.jpg

This photo shows feces from this F1. More evidence they actually are eating. So far so good.
80Pw6U.jpg

ZAe7Lb.jpg

RoiA3z.jpg
Great photos. Thanks for sharing

Back
Top Bottom