Calumma Globifer…

I am so sorry for your loss. 😞 💕
Thanks. I was sad. I keep many chameleons but I was especially attached to this female. She was literally a warrior and had been through so much. Always had trouble laying and I saved her life on multiple occasions. She was always sweet and compliant. RIP sweet girl.

I still have my male that’s the same age and 11 Juveniles which are the only Globifer in the US.

Here’s one of her offspring
D0E32E51-1F61-46DE-A513-F1FAB239D580.jpeg

Kinyonga

Calumma globifer is a great Calumma species. Thanks for showing pictures of your pair.

However Calumma globifer is an IUCN Red List Endangered species. This species most probably should not be exported till conservation improves for the species in Madagascar.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Kinyonga

Calumma globifer is a great Calumma species. Thanks for showing pictures of your pair.

However Calumma globifer is an IUCN Red List Endangered species. This species most probably should not be exported till conservation improves for the species in Madagascar.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich
I had eggs from her once but it was back in the days when I hadn’t learned how to hatch eggs and they failed….or rather I failed.
They were both very easy going…never showed aggression to each other.
I always wished I could get another pair.

You're right about them not being exported for now.
Such a great species. Sadly I lost my adult female today at 7 1/2 years old but her offspring live on. They are a joy to keep due to their varied colors and calm demeanor.
You lost her today?? I’m so sorry for your loss. She lived a long life though.
Do you have more photos of the offspring. I’d love to see more photos.

Back
Top Bottom