calling all CH Nosy Faly from 2012

drcrossfire

Avid Member
As many of us know, there was an import group that came in mid 2011 that were labeled as Nosy Faly. I am not starting this thread as a name calling thread, but I personally bought ch faly and the male looks to be more Nosy Be than Nosy Faly.

I was wondering if people have photos of their captive hatched Nosy Faly from that import group that they would be willing to share? And maybe open a dialogue about the validity of their locale. It's finally to the point where we should be able to tell with a large enough grouping. I don't believe I was led astray on purpose, but I would hate to muddy up the Faly gene pool with nosy be.

If you are open to discussion and willing to share, please do so. I know the Faly debate is sometimes sensitive, so please think carefully about anything you choose to say. I do not want this thread shut down.

I hope we can see some photos! Thanks everyone who participates!

Out of the females that came in I am of the belief that only ONE was an actual Faly female. This of course is JMO. I have Rakaposhy to prove that at least that one female was truly Nosy Faly.

Out of the females that came in I am of the belief that only ONE was an actual Faly female. This of course is JMO. I have Rakaposhy to prove that at least that one female was truly Nosy Faly.

Wait. Are you saying you own the only one female? Or that you have a boy from her.

CNW I believe they were somewhat mixed up with the Nosy Be's but I could tell that Rak was Faly as a baby...there were a few others I was sure were as well all attributed to the same female

Here is one from CNW's ch group. I'm really hoping she is Rakaposhy's sister.
full

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is one from CNW's ch group. I'm really hoping she is Rakaposhy's sister.
full

It's possible and I hope you are right!! Who knows where the other males disappeared to from that clutch. I have noticed that my Nosy Faly females show "orange rain" something none of my other females show and something all my females I have hatched show.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's possible and I hope you are right!! Who knows where the other males disappeared to from that clutch. I have noticed that my Nosy Faly females show "orange rain" something none of my other females show and something all my females I have hatched show.

Can you post a pic of the orange rain?

Can you post a pic of the orange rain?

Here are a bunch of shots...all different females
1008945_10151453348531895_1800371025_o.jpg

1072105_10151453347631895_1232290440_o.jpg

1009437_10151453346401895_1110324848_o.jpg

1064977_10151453345321895_443844905_o.jpg

981751_10151453345931895_955561701_o.jpg

Seen in the back next to her brother
993320_10151453354606895_8461338_n.jpg

Trying to find a better picture this one is masked by receptive coloration but you can see the threading in the upper part of the back and a little dotting on the belly
414255_10150428550706895_1496556224_n.jpg

339880_10150365774396895_1586364973_n.jpg

329642_10150345338091895_1783374945_o.jpg

Great thread Dan.. Ive been waiting for this thread to see how all those ch boys turned out, I know Robs turned out Great and I know theres more boys out there..

Thx!! Anyone else have one?

I was wondering the same thing.. been over 400 views now and the only one ch boy posted ? there was a lot more then this last year where did they all go? I know a lot of people were waiting to see how they turned out..

So.. I will get the ball rolling hopefully:

This is the CH "faly" I purchased from snakes@sunset

I also spoke with someone who purchased a WC "faly" female from the group... and he told me all of his CH "faly" babies hatched... ended up being Nosy Be.

Must say though... If there wasnt so much drama around this... it would be one hell of a CH nosy be

Last edited:
So.. I will get the ball rolling hopefully.

I also spoke with someone who purchased a WC "faly" female from the group... and he told me all of his CH "faly" babies hatched... ended up being Nosy Be.
Must say though... If there wasnt so much drama around this... it would be one hell of a CH nosy be

Im not surprised an this is why we haveta revisit this whole thing again, there going to be more now then before so what do we do.. 1 have a real conversation about it like I tried last year or 2 accept them as falys ?

Hi Dan , there's no drama over that boy he looks like a sweet ch Nosy be.
there shouldn't be any drama they look what they look like.. there was quite a few of them around from a few diff people, the one Rob got is a Nosy Faly so there was atleast one wc female that WAS Faly others wernt..

So.. I will get the ball rolling hopefully:

This is the CH "faly" I purchased from snakes@sunset

I think you can clearly see a huge different in genetics from the male you got and the male I got from females from the same shipment.

Back
Top Bottom