Call of Duty 4 or WaW Kill dead Ratio's?

NewOwner

I've seen that alot of people play Call of duty 4 and World at war, Just wondering what everyones kill:death ratio is...?

I know on call of duty 4 to find this, when your online go to barracks, then leaderboards, and the click kills. mine atm is only .86 because when i started i SUCKED.

So... Whats your ratio? :p

The best game I have had was 31 kills and 0 deaths :) in team deathmatch. I started off sniping and then picked up an m16 once I ran out of ammo.

The best game I have had was 31 kills and 0 deaths :) in team deathmatch. I started off sniping and then picked up an m16 once I ran out of ammo.

M16 is my Best weapon, with Red dot.. very nice :)
Whats your ratio?

Barracks > leaderboard > kills = Ratio.

on WAW mine is .88 because i share the acount with my little brother and he is not the best at it in cod 4 mine is 1.26 i think if i remember right.

mine's like .8 because i die a lot...

shipment on headquarters is the best game at cod 4. I had a game that was 83 and 30 :p

I've seen people with over 100 kills on that map though. Definitely the best to level up a gun.

KD is 1.58
Kills roughly 1.8 million
Ranked 1832 in the world

Best Game KD's: Overgrown 177 - 22 District 102 - 13 Noobtube though hahah.. Best on shipment was 210 - 53

68920923.jpg

80724168.jpg

15604507.jpg

37754998.jpg

89817101.jpg

17912255.jpg

14832480.jpg

38778968.jpg

You crazy kid.

You on Xbox or PS3?

Nice shootin sancho, whats your favourite set?

Mine now is M16 with red dot
any pistol without silencer
bandolier
stopping power
deep impact

and a stun grenade.

Wby?

Mine is 10/1 ratio Im FEARED!! my fav. is P90 with red dot. right now I'm using AK47 with red dot/3 frags/extreme conditioning/and something els...forget....secondary is Dragonov with 3 frags/deeper pen.

Updated to newest patch on WAW and now cant play...no servers!!!!!

ok.....COD 4 right?? cant play WAW because of the latest patch no servers!! r u on XFire?? Im FearAffect

im not on right now. btw i might make a new account and redo the whole thing, i dont like my ratio, this is tthe acount ive had since i started - meaning lots of deaths.

what should my next username be? :p

Back
Top Bottom