Calcium without D3... Is Thrive, a good one? And, what about egg shells?

Christel

Looking for vitaminless calcium, I came across Thrive brand, supposedly for hermit crabs, and other shelled critters. Is this ok for the chameleon? I couldn't find a value of phosphorus, so not sure if it's in there or not.
Another alternative I'm thinking of, is eggshells... Does anyone know phosphorus content of them?

Looking for vitaminless calcium, I came across Thrive brand, supposedly for hermit crabs, and other shelled critters. Is this ok for the chameleon? I couldn't find a value of phosphorus, so not sure if it's in there or not.
Another alternative I'm thinking of, is eggshells... Does anyone know phosphorus content of them?
I have no info but have the same question. Hopefully this bumps this thread up lol

I have no info but have the same question. Hopefully this bumps this thread up lol
You can get a higher quality product. They do not put out info on theirs for the phosphorus levels. Nothing I have been able to find anyways. They also do not say what their calcium is actually made from. And if you look it up on their website they say its intended purpose is for hermit crabs.

Look at repashy Supercal NoD. I really like this product. It is a phosphorus free, micro fine calcium without D3.

Guessing you are from US? If you would be in UK, I would recommend Arcadia Earht Pro-A. It is safe to use at every feed for any animal needing calcium. Cannot be overdose, and that is a legit promise.

Back
Top Bottom