Calcium question

xxaprilrose

Established Member
Have a question about the calcium powder. Does it go bad? And if so, how long? And does leaving the container in a 80 degree room affect it? What if the top isnt secure? I know im asking a lot but i have a theory.... holland my younger male panther got edama on his chest and it seemed to have gone away about 3 weeks after buying new calcium powder. Now hes still good and its gone but my other male panther now has it and the calcium is about 3 months but its been hot in the room i store it in and just recently turned the ac on so its about 78 in there. Now another thing is sometimes i dont close the lid completely because im in a rush (i feed them on my 15 min break) and wonder if that soiled it? Im about to buy another one just in case and will def be more careful

Have a question about the calcium powder. Does it go bad? And if so, how long? And does leaving the container in a 80 degree room affect it? What if the top isnt secure? I know im asking a lot but i have a theory.... holland my younger male panther got edama on his chest and it seemed to have gone away about 3 weeks after buying new calcium powder. Now hes still good and its gone but my other male panther now has it and the calcium is about 3 months but its been hot in the room i store it in and just recently turned the ac on so its about 78 in there. Now another thing is sometimes i dont close the lid completely because im in a rush (i feed them on my 15 min break) and wonder if that soiled it? Im about to buy another one just in case and will def be more careful
What are all the supplements your using? Regular calcium without D3 should not be causing Edema. It is the fat soluble vitamins like D3 and A that can cause the imbalance in their bodies that lead to edema developing.

Typically all supplements are good for a year and should be stored sealed in a cool dry place.

Back
Top Bottom