Cages where are you.

Will, bad advertising....

Will Hayward said:
However, Tyler from Blue Beast Reptiles has nice looking cages for sale.

Look where that link takes you...

the CORRECT link for Tyler is: bluebeastreptile.com/cages

whitenile333 of reptilehaven.com is a reputable seller on ebay, lllreptile.com, reptiledepot.com are all good, too. I have bought cages from whitenile and the depot. Maybe some from Tyler soon.

If you get the 2x2x4 I personally recommend the type that has the flip door at bottom. I set mine up with the flip door at top where I place Cyrus vine which links to his jungle gym - works out great! :D

lele said:
Look where that link takes you...

the CORRECT link for Tyler is: bluebeastreptile.com/cages

whitenile333 of reptilehaven.com is a reputable seller on ebay, lllreptile.com, reptiledepot.com are all good, too. I have bought cages from whitenile and the depot. Maybe some from Tyler soon.

If you get the 2x2x4 I personally recommend the type that has the flip door at bottom. I set mine up with the flip door at top where I place Cyrus vine which links to his jungle gym - works out great! :D

How do you buy a cage from them?

From bluebeast?

The_Chameleon_Dude said:
How do you buy a cage from them?

I don't think he is setup for online ordering, so go to his "company info" page and email or call. He can take a day or two to get back via email but is a great guy :)

I'll vouch for Tyler as well. -Has great looking enclosures at very reasonable prices. Personally, I ordered mine from Reptiledepot, but shipping took forever, it always seems too...

LLLReptile also has decent cages and the small ones even have the bottom doors that open for easy cleaning if you have baby or small chameleons. I also have had trouble with Reptile Depot in purchasing caging. LLLReptile has always sent me cages very promptly.

Prism Chameleons said:
LLLReptile also has decent cages and the small ones even have the bottom doors that open for easy cleaning if you have baby or small chameleons. I also have had trouble with Reptile Depot in purchasing caging. LLLReptile has always sent me cages very promptly.

I will say that i have no idea on how reptile depot ships thier products, that's because i live 1-2 blocks away from them.I just strol in thier get what need and leave...O so conveinyent.

Damn Reptile Depot looks awesome, if I were you I would spend all day in that store :eek: And they have cheap

Back
Top Bottom