cage

Not that I don't respect your intellectual superiority over all things living, but it wasn't exactly a secret that those cabinets are all over craigslist and FB market haha
Know what else isn’t a secret?

That your on your own with the Tegu project! You better go scoop up one of those cabinets cause I know you’ll never get close to that quality building it on your own!

For someone who’s constantly asking me how to build something or what materials to use you sure are awful mouthy lately...

Just saying, kinda... lol

It's okay, if brody ever saw me in person hed bow down. Yes I can admit to asking him what materials hed suggest for building an enclosure. Sorry brody's in snowflake mode i guess.

do you have instructions and exact measurements that i can follow? i love they cage so much
Sorry I do not. Basically it’s just built out of 2x4’s ripped in half. To give the wood the look it has you burn it slightly with a torch before sealing it.

Bill

helloooooo, is southern california considered dry & cold ??? like should i get her a glass enclosure instead ?????????

I'm from southern California, most of the year it is definitely dry. I wouldn't say you need a glass cage, but I'm sure you could put one to use to help humidity levels.

Back
Top Bottom