cage

Flacon67

Established Member
so i just re arranged my cage (all new and real plants)(fake sticks) but he is not his normal light green. he hasnt been since. he just finished shedding. still a little on him. but he is more a darker tone. i’ll put a pic of the cage.

and btw i have a mist king. my dad doesn’t want to help set up until we figure out a drainage (still working on it) and a place to put the cage.
image.jpg

So the plants are good, darker colors can be he is cold or stressed. From what I see he doesn’t have a hiding place. Try to arrange the plants so there’s more cover for him

So the plants are good, thing is darker colors is either he is cold or stressed. From what I see he doesn’t have a hiding place. Try to arrange the plants so there’s more cover for him
well behind they plant in the top left. there is space to hide and behind the pothos. and he is just chilling in the middle right now. the basking looks fine to me. idk about your thoughts. but i’m stumped

well behind they plant in the top left. there is space to hide and behind the pothos. and he is just chilling in the middle right now. the basking looks fine to me. idk about your thoughts. but i’m stumped
He is still too exposed in the middle. He just needs more cover. That used to be his set up before I finished my cage. See all the cover?

Attachments

• F743565E-3C1F-416F-93C5-ACCD40533B0C.jpeg
    F743565E-3C1F-416F-93C5-ACCD40533B0C.jpeg
    198.2 KB · Views: 57
He is still too exposed in the middle. He just needs more cover. That used to be his set up before I finished my cage. See all the cover?
yup. i’ll look into it. i don’t know what else to put. i feel like it rly blocks the view but it’s what’s right. but he is fine like in the middle not scared at all.

Beautiful setup!! I'd add a few more branches
ok thanks. but how can i prop up the branches to hold up the chameleons weight. my dad doesn’t like me poking holes in the cage he says it looks “ghetto” i didn’t rly agree with him

Seems that many use push pins thru the screen and into branch ends to secure. For more cover, I’ve hung the plastic plants from the cage top, using twist ties to secure without making holes. As my Pothos is growing, I’m tying it to the fake vines with soft ribbon. Do check out dragon strand ledges too...they are one of the site sponsors. They provide support so that you can add plants at higher levels and secure your branches/vines without making any holes in the screen. They cost a little but seem very well worth it.

Seems that many use push pins thru the screen and into branch ends to secure. For more cover, I’ve hung the plastic plants from the cage top, using twist ties to secure without making holes. As my Pothos is growing, I’m tying it to the fake vines with soft ribbon. Do check out dragon strand ledges too...they are one of the site sponsors. They provide support so that you can add plants at higher levels and secure your branches/vines without making any holes in the screen. They cost a little but seem very well worth it.

Back
Top Bottom