Cage search is like the gas shortage šŸ¤£ any suggestions

I need to purchase at least 3 2x2x4 cages ASAP everywhere is sold out online and stores near me donā€™t carry them I checked for repti breeze and diycages no luck. Tryna stay on some type of budget if anyone knows any availability for them Iā€™d greatly appreciate it

Could you throw together some real quick? Though with the price of wood, I donā€™t know if thatā€™s cheaper

Check your favorite sites daily.
Maybe even twice a day.
The darned things are going for a premium right now.
Best bet is probably a local (i.e. non-chain) store in your area. I grabbed two larges last week from one of mine, none were available online.
I found two XL''s on Amazon a couple of weeks ago.
I have been buying one or two as I come across them so I have them when needed.
I know you're looking ASAP, but if you have any reptile shows coming up in your area, they are usually a good source too.

I need an reptibreeze xl as well because I have Eustis in a 16 x16x30 and according to everything Iā€™ve read and been told, itā€™s too small so I need an XL

I looked at the butterfly cages and actually found a 24ā€ by 24ā€ but will they last and can you put your lights on top? I think the nylon mesh would melt.

I just got the XL reptibreeze from petco.com for the sale price! Oh happy day! Thank you tige21v For sharing that info!!
Just be sure to look it over very carefully when you receive it.
I've had problems with both of the Petxxxxx big box stores with shipping xl's. They do not add any extra packaging, so they can get beat up pretty easy.
Luckily, both of the stores are good about taking care of the problem.
But..... you'll be waiting for the replacement to come lol

Just be sure to look it over very carefully when you receive it.
I've had problems with both of the Petxxxxx big box stores with shipping xl's. They do not add any extra packaging, so they can get beat up pretty easy.
Luckily, both of the stores are good about taking care of the problem.
But..... you'll be waiting for the replacement to come lol
Well, my DIY were very well packaged but it looks like someone threw a spear through the box and all pieces of one enclosure had holes.Iā€™m doing faux foamed backgrounds so no biggie and I just patched it up with some hot glue. DIY offered to replace it, but I asked for a discount on my next purchase instead.

Back
Top Bottom