Cage Prices

Honestly, thats pretty much as good at it gets. Maybe 5 - 10 years ago you could got the same for like $75 buuut inflation, you know. So yea that's like the best you will find if it's got free shipping. Once like 3 years ago I got 2 XL screen cages from Petco's online store for $75 each and free shipping on orders over $100 so I did it and to this day I still have an extra cage I never even setup :) saving it for a rainy day. So sometimes clearance sales come around if you;re very patient.

Honestly, thats pretty much as good at it gets. Maybe 5 - 10 years ago you could got the same for like $75 buuut inflation, you know. So yea that's like the best you will find if it's got free shipping. Once like 3 years ago I got 2 XL screen cages from Petco's online store for $75 each and free shipping on orders over $100 so I did it and to this day I still have an extra cage I never even setup :) saving it for a rainy day. So sometimes clearance sales come around if you;re very patient.
Well thank you, sucks how much it has become. But, I understand.

Unless you already have material, buying the material and tools and making the screen enclosure yourself ends up costing about the same. But you could be making 2 or more with the materials you are paying for. At least it was when I looked into buying everything a few years ago.

Unless you already have material, buying the material and tools and making the screen enclosure yourself ends up costing about the same. But you could be making 2 or more with the materials you are paying for. At least it was when I looked into buying everything a few years ago.
Yes, I looked to build one myself, but figured might be similar if not only a little cheaper, not being worth the extra work.

Back
Top Bottom