Cage Design

I've seen that video too and to be honest it pissed me off. Those habitats look like a chameleon disaster to me. No live plants, a waterfall, glass/plexi, and you can see through into the adjoining cage. Just my opinion though :eek:

I agree with all your comments, however if you look at the other videos on that page... How about those diest, Pinkies, small mice, minnows... WTF?!
How well can these items digest in systems?:confused:

yeah, what the heck? its like "lets find anything that is remotely climbable and throw it in his cage." Not natural at all.

Plus there are two chams that are living right next to each other and they are in clear view of one another...not something I would rig up.

This is why I do not search youtube for videos of chams. Most of them seem abusive and thoughtless. People feeding a chameleon anything just to see it shoot it's tongue or to see how weird of a food item it will take interest in?

Pisses me off.

I figured it probably wasn't a great idea, definatly just going to stick with plants. Did anyone see the one with the veiled eating a mouse? could bearly fit it in its mouth,

Back
Top Bottom