Cage Build

Dye3

Hey guys,
just got back from buying the final things for my terrarium, wanted to let yall have a look!

This is my first time building a cage of any sort, turned out quite good I think.

Let me know what you guys think!!

Attachments

• photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 227
  • photo(3).jpg
    photo(3).jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 204
  • photo(4).jpg
    photo(4).jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 180
  • photo(5).jpg
    photo(5).jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 191
Yeah I just have a piece of MDF at the moment, dont think it should be an issue since I dont have a sprinkler setup. Ill just spray the cage a few times a day myself.

If it gets bad I'm sure I can come up with a solution of some sort.

So my BB is finally home!
Seems a little pissed from the car ride but he ate a silkworm right when I put him in his terrarium so that was a great sign.

Enjoy!:D

Attachments

• photo(7).jpg
    photo(7).jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 145
Nice guy! i like the enclosure also! maybe some more vertical branches/vines would be nice.
Good luck!

(what is that pot with the stones in it for? the little one without plant)

Might have to put a drainage system in it but it's working for now. Mdf board isn't exactly waterproof

if im not mistaken u have a rubber plant(tree whatever), ficus..whatever the one thats not the weeping fig...benj...something-it's poisonous.

I have a rubber tree (the one in the middle), an umbrella tree(the one on the left) and a gold Capella (tall one on the right),
None of these are poisonous.

Alright well after doing a little research I found out the bushy looking tree on the left isn't an umbrella tree after all, and even then their no good.
So off to Rona to get a new tree tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom